|Dead Perfect Set
up: “Without a consistent set up, with your eyes
over the aim line, you have no chance of making
putts consistently AND no chance of learning a
Dead Aim Perfect Set Up Drill
1. Sole the club correctly with sole flat on the putting surface.
2. Keep the club in place and position your eyes over the ball.
3. Adjust your head and body to the putter until you see the top and bottom lines line up---be sure to not manipulate the putter, adjust your body to the putter.
4. Assume a position with your hands so the dots appear in the dead center of the holes.
5. The two outside lines are the exact width of the golf ball and serve as “railroad tracks” for your feet, shoulders, and forearms. Align your body to the railroad tracks.
6. Your eyes will be in the perfect position---directly over the aim line!!
7. Let your stroke ride the rails and “listen” for the ball to drop in the hole. Always keep your head still until well after impact--that may be the most difficult part of this drill.