Cobra F-MAX Combo Irons Graphite Shaft
Launch it higher, swing it faster and hit it farther with our F-MAX combo set designed specifically for golfers with moderate swing speeds. Featuring Ultralight Technology, the F-MAX family brings you our lightest and easiest to hit clubs to help you achieve your best golf.
Stock Set Composition: 4H, 5H, 6-PW (7 Clubs)
- Lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds.
- Progressive head construction utilizes thinner, 17-4 stainless steel in the long irons (4i-7i) for improved speed and distance, and softer 431 stainless steel in the short irons (8i-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision.
- Weight is strategically positioned back and toward the heel, in both the hybrids and irons, to promote higher launch and more forgiving, straighter ball flights.
- An offset hosel design creates higher trajectory with more draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- A visually appealing crown alignment feature makes it easy to align the hybrids at address for straighter approach shots.
- The hybrid features a forged stainless-steel face insert designed to deliver more speed and distance on off-center hits.
- A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG low and back for improved iron launch, while a deeper undercut design creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
- Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Nickel chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for great looking and longer lasting irons.
- Specialty wedge designs in the GW and SW provide added versatility and shot control around the greens.
We Also Recommend