Mizuno JPX 921 SEL Forged Irons Steel Shaft ( SPECIAL EDITION LEFTIE !! )
SPECIAL EDITION LEFTIE
After the notoriety of 4 major wins and after continued requests - the first left handed Mizuno JPX Tour iron since its conception in 2016.
Built into a combination set with JPX921 Forged long irons for the perfectly balanced set up. Lofts have been pre-adjusted for perfect distance gapping between the models.
FORGED IN HIROSHIMA JAPAN
Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
WORKSHOP REFINED SHORT IRONS
An even narrower sole to the shorter irons tested for clean turf interaction.
Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad – evolved from Mizuno’s study of vibration patterns.
CNC BACK MILLED
A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off centre strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Grain Flow Forged HD
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Back Milling: CNC milled from the sole up creating a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight.
We Also Recommend