Mizuno JPX 923 HOT METAL Irons Graphite Shaft
OUR FASTEST FLYING, FAST STOPPING IRONS.
Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
- Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly: 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 20% stronger, allowing for an 8% reduction in face thickness, resulting in higher ball speeds.
- V-Chassis: Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound.
- White Satin Brush Finish: A modern elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
A full speed, high stability cavity for straight flight and distance.
FORGIVING SPEED CAVITY
MID to HIGH HCP
ONE PIECE NICKEL CHROMOLY CAVITY
Introducing Nickel Chromoly
A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power.
35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface.
Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
FASTER NICKEL CHROMOLYNew 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than our original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface.
V-CHASSIS FOR MORE SOLID FEELMizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner.
Increased Stopping PowerSeamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS ACROSS THE FACEThe thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area.
WHITE-SATIN BRUSHNon-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare.
JPX923 Hot Metal Specification
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite