Odyssey O-Works Black #7 Putter
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Unmatched Roll With Our New Microhinge Face Insert
Our Microhinge technology provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact regardless of your stroke. The stainless steel Microhinge plate is co-molded into our Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer, providing great feel and getting the ball into a better roll at impact. The Tour-preferred finish creates a clean, simple look at address while helping golfers achieve greater accuracy. Odyssey’s most popular, Tour-proven head shapes elevate your dominance on the green.
All-Black Finish Driven By Tour Feedback
Some players like a clean, simple look at address, and this finish has been a tremendously popular choice on Tour for years. When a number of our Tour players told us that they wanted an all-black putter with our microhinge insert we listened, and then we made an unbelievable putter.
Tour Proven Shapes & Mallets With Toe Hang
These are some of our most prolific models that have dominated Tour events and major championships for years. As the #1 putter across the major tours, we’re constantly working to develop and tweak shapes for ultimate performance. And the new mallets with toe hang are all designed for players who like to feel the face of their putter rotate more in their stroke.
Winn AVS Pistol Grip - Midsize:
- Designed for players who prefer a slightly larger grip profile
- Polymer grip technology utilizes compounds that are slip-resistant in all conditions
- Built for comfort to product less hand fatigue, leading to extended time on the course
- Pistol-style grip profile encourages a more relaxed, tension-free putting stroke
- Core Size: .580” | Weight: 77g | Installed Size: Midsize Putter
Men's O-Works Black Marxman Putter Product Specs
|Model||Head Type||Loft||Standard Length||Lie||Offset||Toe Hang||Head Weight|
We Also Recommend