Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Fairway Woods
Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Houdini sole reduces turf interaction and move weight low and deep for an extremely easy to hit fairway metal
- Heel draw-bias weight squares the club at impact to stop the ball from heading right
- Slice-fighting offset design works with the heel weight to produce straighter, more accurate shots
- Shallow face design launches the ball with ease for higher-flying, longer shots
- Shorter Control Length shafts improve accuracy and help max out smash factor
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
Reduces turf interaction by 35% and dramatically moves weight low and deep for the easiest fairway metal you have ever hit.
HEEL SOLE WEIGHT
Squares the club at impact for a draw bias that keeps shots from slicing.
SLICE-FIGHTING OFFSET DESIGN
Works in conjunction with heel weight to close the face at impact for straighter, more accurate tee shots.
SUPER SHALLOW FACE DESIGN
Launches the ball with ease to create higher-flying, longer drives. The face height is 11% lower than the C521 Driver.
CONTROL LENGTH SHAFT
Shorter shaft gives players better control, accuracy and center strikes. The driver shaft length of 44.5” is a half inch to one inch shorter compared to the standard in the industry.
|Model||Loft (*)||Face Angle||Head Size (cc)||Lie Angle (*)||Length (")|
We Also Recommend