Wilson Staff Milled 8802 Putter
That elegant, timeless treasure adored by aspiring amateurs and major winners alike. It's back, and it's beautiful. Make your own history with the new 8802. With the same heel-shafted head shape, the new 8802 is milled from 304 stainless steel for the ultimate in precision, feel and feedback with a double milled facing to be perfectly flat for true roll.
- CLASSIC HEAD SHAPE - The classic heel-shafted head shape revives the various Wilson Staff 8802 versions put into play by numerous major winners.
- PREMIUM MILLING - Milled from 304 stainless steel for the ultimate in precision, feel and feedback, the 8802 features a double milled facing to be perfectly flat for true roll.
- MODERN COMPONENTS - The True Temper Head Speed Shaft is stepless and fluted for outstanding feel with a flared tip design that melts into the hosel. The 335 gram head weight works with today's green speeds and ball construction.
- CENTENNIAL FEATURES - The gold paint fill logo on the sole paired with the old-fashioned red Lamkin 3GEN smooth pistol grip commemorate Wilson's centennial anniversary. Lamkin's softest synthetic rubber compound reduces vibration without dulling the feel of the putt.
- STYLISH HEAD COVER - The red, white and gold logo'd head cover perfectly complements the vintage design and protects the putter head from cosmetic blemishing.
We Also Recommend