Wilson Staff Cortex Adjustable Driver (Winner of Wilson Driver vs. Driver 2)
Wilson Staff Men's Cortex Driver
Eye-catching aesthetics and optimal adjustability converge to form the Wilson Staff Cortex Driver. Designed by Evan Hoffman – Winner of Wilson Driver vs. Driver 2 – the Cortex features Wilson’s longest-ever slide track system to help golfers fine tune trajectory and spin rates. Interchangeable sole weights take adjustability to the next level and afford neutral/draw biased flight customization. Fast Cage Technology replaces over 44% of the head with lightweight carbon fiber, leaving a rigid titanium skeleton that provides structural stability and precise weight distribution.
- The new Wilson Staff Cortex driver is the winner of season two of the Driver vs. Driver competition, now available to the public!
- Fast Cage Technology replaces more than 44% of the club head with lightweight carbon fiber and leaves a rigid titanium skeleton for stability and precise weight distribution.
- An eight-gram weight on Wilson's longest sliding track ever allows you to adjust for your preferred spin option.
- Move the weight toward the face for a low-launching flight with maximum roll-out.
- Move the weight toward the rear of the club head for higher ball flight and maximum carry distance.
- Two movable weighs in the heel and toe provide direction control.
- Place the eight-gram weight near the toe and the two-gram weight near the heel for a neutral weight distribution.
- Move the eight-gram weight to the heel and the two-gram weight to the toe for a draw setting.
- Fast-Fit hosel system allows you to fine-tune trajectory with six unique loft settings in half-degree increments.
- The premium Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec shaft
- The Red option is available in senior (57 grams), regular (57 grams), and stiff (67 grams) flexes with a softer tip to generate higher launch and greater spin.
- With its variety of weight, loft, and shaft options, the Cortex driver is ideal for all golfers with a custom set up to fit everyone.
- Fast Cage Technology
- Spin control sliding weight track
- Direction control heel and toe weights
- Fast-Fit hosel system
- Variable Thickness Face
Fast Cage Technology
Fast Cage Technology uses a titanium structure inside while replacing more than 44% of the club head with lightweight carbon fiber for the perfect blend of structural stability and precise weight distribution to allow for ultimate adjustability.
Spin Control Sliding Weight Track
The sliding weight track in the center of the sole is the longest ever used in a Wilson Staff driver. An eight-gram weight slides forward and back to provide the proper spin your swing requires.
Direction Control Heel and Toe Weights
The Cortex driver comes with a neutral set up with an eight-gram weight in the toe and a two-gram weight in the heel. Swap them around with the eight-gram weight in the heel for more draw bias.
We Also Recommend